1.All work undertaken will be discussed and agreed prior to the start date and all work will be completed by Al’s Garden Maintenance unless otherwise agreed.
2. The estimate/original price for work includes all labour and green waste disposal if required.
3. Any addition and/or alterations to the contract shall be properly treated as variations and subject to written instructions and additional payments may be required to cover the agreed changes.
4. The client shall provide access to site and dry storage space for materials at all times during the works progress and during Al’s Garden Maintenance working hours. Our working hours are typically 10.00 am-18:00pm.
5.Al’s Garden Maintenance is not able to accept responsibility for any damage to (or cost involved with) any underground hazards, obstructions or services not made known to us in writing or apparent on visual inspection.
6. It is very important and the sole responsibility of the Client to ensure we are made aware of any special/statutory bylaws/conditions/permissions that may be involved.
7. Severe weather conditions, including drought, may cause the delay of visits but this will not affect the original, agreed price.
8. The removal of dog excrement or large amounts of litter from the site is the responsibility of the client.
9.Al’s Garden Maintenance will send an invoice to the client after each visit or end of month if there are multiple visits per month.
10. The client will be responsible for all payments to Al’s Garden Maintenance.
11. We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
12. Payment terms are 7 days from date of invoice. Payment methods are cash or by BACS (Internet bank transfer)
13. In the case of large grounds and gardens: a regular maintenance program will be agreed for the year.
15. The term waste removal refers only to waste produced by Al’s Garden Maintenance. Where possible we encourage customers to have compost areas and/or green bins.